What does everyone think about this?

I have always loved the Adams Family and for halloween,I thought about dressing up as Morticia. Is that a tacky idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NO. it is really cool
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No, that's really awesome =] The difficult part will be trying to separate yourself from just a regular "vampiress" or "pale lady in a black dress" look. You'll have to have something really special that will just shout MORTICIA! lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Halloween is the time to be tacky or sleezy or slutty or anything in between. I say it's a great idea and Have Fun with it !!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Noooo, it's not tacky. Morticia was always so sexy.. and I loved how her dress layed out on the floor on the bottom. Great costume idea.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Awsome!
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 12:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2008