OK my husband thinks his "the shit" how can i burst his bubble its driving not only me but his family and friends crazy...His hot but his big head makes him so attractive...

it's fine to be confident but to be cocky is a whole diffrent thing...it's like the older he gets the more he bust up his ego...ahhhhh is it cuz his Latino??? i know Latino guys have this problem cuz my dad has it but why does my husband have to act like a moron...he don't see that it pisses everyone off not just me but his mom wants to ring his ass...and we have told him AND HE DON'T SEE IT...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Looks to me like you are the hot one chica, not him - LOL !!! Maybe that's why he acts like that - he's worried !!!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Mine is Italian s it has nothing to do with him being Latino , he is the same way to the point its driven me out of his life .
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• **ooops so unattractive
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• mamahol how do you deal with it???...cuz i can't anymore it's annoying and i just don't want to be by him...he looks at himself like he wants himself it's ewwww ok 

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• JustMyOpinion22 YOUR TOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET MAMA *wink wink*

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010