How many people fall for emails about winning lotteries??

I'm watching Lottery Changed My Life and can't believe how many fall for the emails. These people send out emails for out of the country lotteries and expect you to send them money to cover taxes. Once you send them money they keep calling and asking for more. Then you finally figure out that it's a scam they start to threaten you. This one woman on the show pretty much emptied out the bank account and was pawning family jewelry to send money. Even after her DH tried telling her it was a scam.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Geez, I can't believe people still do that. Hell, if I won the real lottery, it would take several people to convince me I wasn't dreaming!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ALOT of naieve people out there. Dreams of hitting the big time. It's sad. Scammers are just heartless souls!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I honestly can not believe people are that stupid!
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The woman gave them like $750,000. She ended up getting a nasty divorce from her DH. For what some jerk living in Florida with ties in Jamaica. Not worth it. I send all of those email to spam folder and delete them. If you have to send money to get money that should be the clue that it's a scam.

Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2010