still no period????

SO IMA DAY LATE FOR AUNT FLO. AND THE HOME TESTS ARE SAYING NEG. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can be a month late and not be pegnant. It might be stress but i wouldnt worry to much when its just 1 day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• pregnant*
    Anonymous

• only a day late and preg tests say negative? i'd say you're over-reacting. duh, prob not preg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• A day late and signs says neg you have to wait atleast 1 to 2 weeks after your missed period because you could be irregular or you could be stressed out I wait 3 weeks after my missed period I knew I was prego before I even took the tests bc we had been trying and I took 3 home tests all pos and took two different doctors tests both pos so I would not start freaking out just yet wait it out and see but good luck
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008