Dealing with contractions...

I just wanted to know since I choose to all natural labor, what are some things that some of you that chose to do labor without epidural or any other drugs did to deal with the pain of contractions?! With my second I tried a rocking chair, birthing ball & my husband, lol. Anything else anyone tried and worked really well?!

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did hypnobirthing. It was awesome. Very calm quiet labor.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I like the rocking chair that was the only thing I liked that made it easier to go thru the contractions. I am very calm and quiet during labor so I can concentrate thru the pain. I don't like noise either so I asked if everyone could be quiet as possible so I can basically meditate. My first two babies I was able to push out in less than 20 minutes as well because i was able to concentrate and be calm and quiet.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i couldnt have anyone touching me unless they had to and i walked around as much as possible. made for a pretty quick and easy birth
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2010