How Can I Handle This?

Hi,
I'm Having Some Difficulties At Home And Would Like To Know A Few Things, Due To The Expirience I Might Of Had. I'm 16 Weeks Pregnant And I'm Having Some Trouble Dealing With My Mom Being Sick At The Hospital. It's Really Stressing Me Out That She's In The Hospital. I Really Don't Have Any One To Guide Me With This Pregnancy, My Family are Too Far Away And There's Another Story On How I Got Pregnant. I Don't Like To Talk About How I Got Pregnant, But I Was Force From My Own Brother. I Have A Night Job, And Saving Money To Go Away For School. Can You Please Give Me Some Kind Of Advice To Help Me Cope With All This.

EndlessM

Asked by EndlessM at 11:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you thought about speaking with a counselor while pregnant? I'm sorry you are going through so much in your life and I hope things get better for you.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Pregnant by your brother perhaps that is something you do need to talk about.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• definitely a counselor. Most insurance will cover this if requested by your care provider.
    And think about getting a Doula. She can be an amazing person, your rock and your labor support person.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I Really Tried Talkin About But It Made Me Feel Down Most Of The Time Cause I See Him Everyday...And To Make Things Worst He's A Police.
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Did you say your brother raped you and got you pregnant and he is a cop? If he is a cop and did this then why don't you report him. I am married to a cop and know for a fact that if any law enforcement did this they would be in prison so fast. Are you scared or did he scare you into not going to the authorities? You need to go talk to a counselor. They have counselors for women at safe houses in your position who were raped and you can get help for free or for a very small amount. And no one needs to know even your brother who is law enforcement. If I misunderstood your post then I am truly sorry.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• you need to go see a coucilor and report your brother immediately
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• At Congenial: you understood well and i am scard, its just that i really dont know what to do even if you're already telling what to do.
    EndlessM

Comment by EndlessM (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010