work at home?

does anybody know of any work from home jobs that is simple to get and simple to do. I have 2 babies and i live in NY with NO CAR! lol. I am just looking to make a few extra dollars at the least. Let me know if you know of anything or have suggestions. Thank you ladies.

JanetElizabeth

Asked by JanetElizabeth at 12:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• In short, no. I looked into them, but I don't know of any you can get into without starting with an investment. There are moms on here who do it successfully. I just know I'm not good in sales, and all the online jobs I know of (besides transcription, which requires training) are in sales. Good luck, though, I hope you find something!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I have two little ones too. You don't need a car, you work completely from home! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes! I have the perfect opportunity for you. I represent PRepaid Legal services. THere are no Products, parties or sales. We have NO inventory.
    We were Just rated #78 with Forbes in the best of 100 small Businesses in the entire US with 460 Million Dollars !
    We are top trading status for the NYSE, and BBB A+ rated. as well as #1 with the US Chamber of commerce for both Compensation and Business.
    I work roughly 20 hours a week with 2 little girls in toe and baby boy due in 11 weeks...I have been with the company over a year now, and I make a very FT income in NJ with this...
    It has CHANGED my life!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I sent you a message :)
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Do you like to write? It's not get rick quick and you have to work at it, but after you establish a portfolio you can do pretty well. PM me if you'd like more details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I've made really good money with Scentsy. It's really fun to do. I'm happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Do you want a job or a business?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• Try this site. Maybe you will fnd what best suits you here. http://www.earningsinabasket.info
    iMommy2010

Answer by iMommy2010 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Me: No car and 3 kids :) I love my work from home business - I have an informative webcast that explains my business and the company that I work with - no obligation to view the webcast - decide for yourself if this is the business for you - contact me at doreen@saferforyourhome.com
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010