Is it easier having a boy or a girl?

I heard boys are easier to raise but all I have are boys so I really don't know how it is having a girl what do you think?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• So far my girl has been WAY easier but its only been 3 months lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'll let you know when I have one of each. :) Bump!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• They are different . . I only have a boy but have taught from new borns to 11 year olds so . . I have seen both ..
    I think boys just put all their problems out on the table where as girls are clingier and needier and keep emotions in . .

I think boys are easier but more rambunctious. .
    Huntersmom209

Answer by Huntersmom209 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It depends on the child and the parents' definition of easy. Gender only matters if you make it. For instance boys are only rowdier if you expect them to be but teach girls it's not "lady like". Or making girls learn early that looks are so important so they get demanding with fashion while letting boys wear simple tee shirts. Lots of boy vs girl pros/cons are parent made. But there are basic exceptions. Like boys being harder to clean up after while they're learning to pee standing or girls being harder to underwear shop for since there are more bra sizes and types than boxers or briefs. It depends on what gets to the parent. I personally HATE hearing "boys are easier cause they can't get pregnant and can always deny a baby."
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010