Are you Nomadic?

Do you move around a lot by choice? Because you like to or feel compelled to move around?

How many different locations have you lived in since you started traveling?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Travel

• I'm not since I got married, but I think I'm Nomadic at heart. I traveled all over the world before I married, and I really miss it.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have lived in three states. And I sometimes think of moving now for the fun of exploring a new neighborhood. But then again I am married and my daughter has school, so we are put for at least six years. I think our moving around might only be vacations though.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have moved 14 times in the last 12 years. I owned my own place for a couple years in there, being settled in one city was really difficult for me. Being married and now having two kid is making this really hard, they need stability. We extended our lease last month for another year and I am already looking for houses for when the lease is up. I should own a moving company or something. I am an awesome packer.
    heatkab2

Answer by heatkab2 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I tend to move every 6 months to a year and have since the age of 18. I did have a 3 or 4 yr period of living in one place which felt really weird to me. It just seems that every six months I start getting the itch to move. I try to not move so much now that I have kids. Its hard for them.
    muslimahpj

Answer by muslimahpj at 2:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I move about once every 9 to 12 months and have been doing that since I was seventeen.
    VeggieMuslima

Answer by VeggieMuslima at 9:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Not me. I lived in the same house until I was 18 years old. I got married and moved into an apartment and lived there for 7. We moved into our house 11 years ago and have stayed here. We have often thought of moving, but if we did it would be out of state or something, not locally. We love our house and the location is beautiful.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010