am i pregnant?

went into the hospital for kidney stone removal wed and they came back and said my qualitive test was positive they came back again to tell me it was a level 9. hard for me to believe cause i have pcos I have been married for almost 8 years, we did one roud of clomid 4 yrs ago but i was also 300 pounds with high blood pressure hypoglycemic just very unhealthy I have over this past 2010 year started dieting and adding more activity into my life and have reversed both the hbp and hypo and have lost 70 pounds so Im assuming it could be possible now that my body is so much healthier. they cancelled the surgery and talked to my gyno who doesnt know i have lost this weight... she said she thought i probably was not bt she wanted 2 wait on the surgery just in case. she said the number was pretty low and she woulda thought it shoulda been higher for me to be pregnant. we are testing again 2moro.any opinions?was on no fertility meds

ladtsydney

Asked by ladtsydney at 1:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what?
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• PCOS does not mean you are infertile, it just means that you will have difficulty concieving wothout medical help. Just losing weight will help your fertility, and so will metformin if you were on it. I would wait to hear about test number 2, but yes it is possible that you are pregnant.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• sorry dbodani im not sure "what"you mean lol did i not explain it well...its possible for sure it was like 1/2 in the am. Rhianna thanks yea I kknow im not infertile but I do know that the chances of getting pg without med help are slim...although my bestie has pcos and just lost weight and popped up pg when she wasnt meaning to either. I guess I will know for sure todsy im just dieing with anxiety i really wanna know. How high is the likely hood i could be?everything i looked up said 5 or above means pg...why would she say I prob wasnt...i wanna think maybe she just is looking out for my feelings incase im not since she knows how long its been....but also what if thats just the truth uuuugh
    ladtsydney

Comment by ladtsydney (original poster) at 7:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010