I want to work from home.....but

I want an easy job, one that don't take too much time. I don't want to spend any of my own money to get set up or started, I want to work what hours I want I don't want to have to take a drug test cause I smoke pot a lot, I don't want to have to pay anything for no kits or nothing but would liek to have it a busniz that's mine, but dont' kno y I can't find no job like this out there-their must be one out there why cant i find one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Because things don't come free.... That definitely sounds like a dream. Maybe cut the illegal drugs and get a real job...
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Is this a troll?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• wow
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 1:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yeah, when you find that perfect corner of the world, let me know where it is...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow even I have to say YOU ARE AN IDIOT nobody is going to hand anybody anything I started my OWN small business with talent and MONEY!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• And working from home takes much more time (and money) than anyone thinks it will - especially with kids !! I had my own business as a medical transcriptionist when my daughter was little - I taught myself the medical words, bought my own reference book and my own equipment. I did have some medical background and worked in medical offices for a couple of years before I stayed at home.

Later on, after a really bad car accident, I could not type professionally anymore and turned to my artwork as something I could do from home - but that also requires getting out to sell it.

You have to have something or some talent to start with - there are no free rides out there. (Start off by learning how to spell - sorry, but it's true, if you can't spell even everyday words, there is not much you can do from home. Even proof reading what you have typed and checking for errors would be a good start before you hit the "post" key!)
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 4:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, between you English and your description hell why dont we just work it for you too and hand you the money?! Seriously come one now.
    THe only thing you MIGHT get like that is CHACHA or KGB, for 10 cents a question.
    Nothing in life is free and easy but the BEST things in life are well worth the sacrifices in the beginning for the freedom later.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You say you want a business but you don't want to spend any time or money working on it. It takes money to make money. End of story. And you will work harder for yourself than you would any employer.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I wish you the best and hope you find what you're looking for.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Best of luck to you on finding something! If it were that easy, there would not be so many at home moms looking! If you want to make money you have to put in effort, time and money especially for your own business! Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010