How did you know you wanted more children?

My husband and I have two boys, our oldest is 3 and the baby is 10 months. We've recently been discussing the idea of trying for a 3rd, we'd both really love to add a little girl to our family. But the past couple of days my 3 year old has been driving me crazy with his attitude and I feel like Im a failure as a mom because I cannot get him to listen to me. So even on days like that how do you really know if having more children was what you wanted.

Bella3113

Asked by Bella3113 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I totally understand! I have a 3 year old and 17 month and we are talking about trying for #3. We really want to have 3 but some days both my kids drive me crazy and then I think why would I add more to this chaos! lol but kids are joy and we have great days and we have hectic crazy days but it all works out. Just remember they grow up it wont be crazy forever! Good Luck
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I only have one child right now, but we're going to be trying for #2 sometime soon. My son is 2, and there are days where I am so stressed out from his attitude, but I can't picture only having one child. And my son gets along great with other kids. And, a lot of people have told me things get better after you have 2 kids, because they interact more. Dunno if thats true, but I hope so ;) I guess if your financally & emotionally read for sure, then you should know. I babysat my cousins little girl who is 5 months old, and at first I thought it was going to be hard, but my son actually played with her, and it was actually fun having two arouns. Maybe there's a baby you could borrow for the day for a preview of 3? lol. Good luck though!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i just love kids
    mizzliz87

Answer by mizzliz87 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think you just know. I have one and know I want one more. And after #2, I might even want one more. I think I only want one more at a time, does that make sense? Lol.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i have a 2 1/2 year and we would like to have one more.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have a 5 1/2 month old and would like to TTC another when she is a year old. Honestly how i know I want another is because I think of my memories with my sisters and even though there is ups and downs, having siblings was fun as all get up. I want my baby girl to have those memories, I want her to have a friend that close to home, and if she feels like she can not come to us about something (which I hope never is the case) she will have a sibling there.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010