What do you want to do before you die???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 1:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a bucket List on sharebuckets.com Look me up, I have all kinds of things i want to do. And a ton more to add, just havent had the time to add anymore. (My name's Jessica Henry)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• see my grandchildren grow up; meet Rob Thomas again; spend a day on the Autobon (sp?); go to NASCAR camp; plus a million other things
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Be a grandma, travel out of the country a few times, teach classes about cooking and housecare (really, lol!), make videos for Youtube... and many MANY other things.
    PadmeJonez

Answer by PadmeJonez at 1:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I wanted to see - real live polar bears - I got to do that last year - awesome - awesome animals - I also want to see a glacier calve - maybe - some day - I have several other things on my list - and I am crossing things off as fast as I can - - hahaha
    love being retired
    sandy562

Answer by sandy562 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I want to learn to use my camera and edit pictures, I want to climb a big mountain, I want to live in Colorardo, I want to help save the dolphins in some way, I want to learn to meditate, like the buddhist monks;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• the one thing i want to do is sped as much time as i can with all my family :( i love them to death espeacially my kids
    mizzliz87

Answer by mizzliz87 at 3:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• travel around the world
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2010