Effects of birth control during beginning stages of pregnancy?

I am on birth control, but the last few days I've been feeling a little weird. I have been getting headaches, nausea, and feeling dizzy. It could be a lot of things but since I am bad at taking my pill since I am so forgetful I am nervous. I took a negative test I just can't shake off the feeling that I am...I felt nauseated after taking a bite of banana..? I am assuming I am not pregnant but while I am still taking my bc am I doing harm just incase I am??

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 1:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• I got pregnant while on BC, and took it everyday until I was 6 weeks and some days. My son is a happy & healthy 2 year old. No problems with anything during pregnancy, til now.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It shouldn't cause any problems, IUD's are the only ones that the risk is high. Just get in to take a blood test as soon as you can to rule out pregnancy, but in the meantime you can keep taking your pill.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It shldn't have any ill effects I wld get tested ASAP tho to make sure.
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 3:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010