Working from home?

Any actual legit work from home options out there? Can do a SMALL investment to get in. SMALL... mind you.

PadmeJonez

Asked by PadmeJonez at 1:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• One of the things i do is help start a low cost business selling perfume and cologne oil my cheapest kist is $150 it comes with 35 oils of your choice, 35 customized business cards and 35 blank labels to put your company name on the bottles I sell my bottles for $10 each so if you do the same 10x35=350 meaning you make back your money plus a $200 profit, Then its up to you if you want to buy another kit. It's pretty easy to sell if you don't mind talking to people. I carry a small container with a handle every where I go and pass out business cards with scents of oils on them and have built a pretty good regular customer base I go up on their payday and can walk out with $60 or more if you want more information this is a real opportunity not a scam im a mom just like you, I started my own thing and am doing the same for others visit http://www.oilsbymki.webs.com for more I accept paypal so its all secure :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sorry I was typing fast I meant cheapest kit is* lol see just an average mom :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Can't get cheaper than Free Biz kit! I am giving it away NOW..
    I represent Prepaid Legal Services...we have NO products, parties, sales, etc..b/c we have NO inventory.
    We were just rated #78 out of 100 of the BEST OF small Businesses by FORBES, and are #1 with The US Chamber of Commerce for both Business and COmpensation and int he Top Trading statuses with the NYSE as well as A+ for 10 years with the BBB.

I d be happy to help you the same way!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I too work from home and love it. I wonder if me and Erika ( Mommytojoeynabby) work for the same company. I too get a free website and advertising. There is no selling, no inventory, no joke!! I have 4 children and was tired of the rat race and finding a job that I didn't have to work odd hours on so I didn't have to pay for daycare ( daycare alone was 250 a week!). Another CM helped me find this company and I have been doing great at it. The products are wonderful and all of them are non toxic, biodegradeable, and better priced than what you find in the store. Anyhow, if you would like some more information you can message me or you can take a look at the site and see for yourself..http://www.workathomeunited.com/ShannonV

Good Luck hun!! If youre truly motivated and want that change; it will happen.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you enjoy writing, you can do freelance writing. It's not get rick quick and you will have to work at it, but costs you nothing but your time. If you're interested, pm for more details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It depends on what you mean by small. sometimes, and in many instances, small investments= small returns. Avon is under 20 bucks to join.

I sell Jewelry--I got 800.00 in jewelry and 200.00 in business materials for 149.00

I work my business like a business. The market isn't oversaturated with reps for the company I am with. http://www.guyandeva.com/polly

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help you.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. Scentsy is an awesome company to be with. I'm happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Juice Plus is a great company to work with. $50 for your start up kit that is fillled with everything you need to get up and running right away. You get a website and a virtual office site that makes this biz so convenient. I love being able to help people live healthier lives and I get paid to just share Juice Plus with people. Contact me if you would like more info or visit www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com for a quick overview of the biz. www.welovejuiceplus.com for all the research and product in about Juice Plus. Oh, the company also offers a children's health study. Kids ages 4-18 can get Juice Plus for free when an adult places an order for the fruit and veggie capsules making it even more affordable.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Gold Canyon Candles is offering a start up fee right now for $24.99. You can earn that back in just 30 days, plus receive $25.00 in free product of your choice. I love this business, its fun, easy, flexible and you are your own boss! Msg me if you would like more information.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010