24hr bra stretches out too fast & back strap rises up to shoulder blades

It does't take but fifteen minutes for me to readjust my bra again and again. The front keep lowering down as the back strap travels up to my shoulder blades. The bra that I'm wearing is a triple D 24hr bra, but it's not lasting even a half day. I'm always having to readjust my bra.

I'm finding myself crossing my arms or carrying book or papers to hide my breasts because my extra support bra cannot support my breasts. At the end of the day, the front is so low that I don't even look like I'm wearing a bra. I"m always having to pull on the back strap when I feel it riding up my back.

What can I do when my extra support bra wears out too quickly (and I'm too big for sport bras)?

(I really want a breast life, but cannot afford it)

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I get my bra custom fit at a bra place. I wear a 38 G and I don't normally have any problems with my bras anymore. I actually have to make another appointment to get one more regular bra and one sports bra.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 2:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• have you tried getting custom fitted bras? they are kinda expensive but worth the money. also try maybe lane bryant...they have bras for bigger girls.
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 2:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010