wht to do about dh?

any advice on how to deal with the fact that dh's family is way too involved in our realtionship??? I swear he needs to cut the freaking cord already.....grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! PLease help me i want to slam my hand in the door and go to the er rather than go to there place for dinner tomorrow!!!!! HELP!!!

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Speak up and tell dh.

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• communication very important in a relationship and marriage.

VERY IMPORTANT.................................................

Answer by raemommy at 2:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It's better than them not being involved at all. Talk to your husband and set some boundaries. Good luck.

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes, talking to him is best. Otherwise, how does he know how you feel? Good luck :)

Answer by fluppyducky at 2:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I agree u need to tell ur hubby and have an "intervention". My MIL used to be very involved in our lives despite us talking to her about it, I thanked my lucky stars when we moved 11hrs away from her! She does mean well tho and I wld rather her care then not.

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 3:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Talk to your DH about it. Tell him how you feel (in a nice way). Limit contact with his family - maybe set aside one day a week to visit with them?

Answer by Scuba at 8:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• oh man that sucks feel for you.
    tell your husband you have scuba said limit the contact come to an agreeance on that.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Talk to him

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010