orange juice question

anything acidic i shouldn't have because of chronic indigestion, even though i LOVE orange juice , and the thought of pills ( vitamines) scare the living bajevas outta me. now my question is...... what is best to take or whatever when feeling like i'm about to come down with something? ( i normaly would drink the juice but for obvious reasons mentioned above i can't anymore)

pinkrayn

Asked by pinkrayn at 2:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• Dh takes Airborne and it works every time.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Have u considered other fruits/veggies as an alternative for the OJ? http://www.dole.com/VitaminC-foods/tabid/862/Default.aspx
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 2:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I get low acid OJ. Idk if you've tried that, or would want to, but it's out there! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• hmm i never heard of the low acid kind... does it taste the same?
    pinkrayn

Comment by pinkrayn (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes the low acid kind tastes the same & is made my Tropicana. Also, vitamin C vitamins are safe to take.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010