Anniversary gift

I don't have a lot of money(paycheck-to-paycheck right now and living with only one income) and our wedding anniversary is in a few days. Dh informed this morning that he got a free trial of mineral makeup I had been wanting. I didn't know they had free trials. Anyways, he heard it on the radio and got it for me. I don't know what to get for him. If I could sew I would make him something but I cannot. Please help!!!! I love dh and want to get something that shows thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• i would make mine a nice romantic dinner.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• What does your Hubby really like? Poker, Golf? Think of what he likes, and then think of something you can make. Or how about a frame with a picture of the two of you. You can write him a love letter. Do things you did before your were married.

Hope this helps a bit!

www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• well, i have to say why dont you make him a nice romantic dinner, then a romantic night you and him that would be a nice thing to do
    mizzliz87

Answer by mizzliz87 at 3:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Make him a nice dinner with all the foods he loves.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2010