gay/lesbians

what do you guys think about gay/lesbian people? i dont really have a problem with them because i myself have friends like that, they are no different from others, they are amazing people! but i just wanted to hear other peoples opinions

mizzliz87

Asked by mizzliz87 at 2:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I <3 THE GAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THEM GET MARRIED, LET THEM ADOPT, AND FOR CHRIST'S SAKE LET THEM IN THE ARMY!!!!!!!
    frombong2mom

Answer by frombong2mom at 6:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think LGBT people are just that, people. Some of them really are amazing. Some of them aren't. They are just like everyone else in this world, individual humans with their own strengths and faults.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm pro gay/lesbian. You actually sound pretty ignorant asking such a question. It's like asking "What do you think about straight people?" My thoughts on them: They are humans just like you or me and it's strange to even ask a question that separates gays from straight people.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• dbodani your actions are ignornat for commenting the way that you did. She was curious and had a question and wanted people's opinion. There is nothing wrong with this. People ask stupid questions like what they should make for dinner all the time."who cares" If you dont like the question than dont answer. She sad she has no problem with them. People like you that automatically get defensive for no reason. This is how wars are started. dont call people names. I am not answering the question b/c I dont want to, so I am not. I just dont agree with you calling her ignorant.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 3:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I feel that there comes a point and a time when peoples should stop worrying about someone elses's sexuality and get a life. Gays and lesbians are people just like everyone else, so why is it so hard to treat them like human beings? I actually struggle with my own sexuality, and if I find out that I'm a lesbian, I'm not going to worry about what my family or society has to say about me. I'm gonna hold my head high and keep it movin'.

This is supposed to be a land of freedom, yet if you are considered different, then you are treated as if you're not worthy, how lame is that?
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 6:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My life revolves around them and I have a daughter that gay, they are as human as the next person and often better, the only difference is what they do with their private lives, which should be nobody's concern. We should care however that a person is kind, compassionate and giving, this to me is what I look in a person, not their sexual orientation, that is none of my business, just as mine is none of theirs.

Answer by older at 8:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think they're people. I don't like differentiating between people, sorting them into groups based on things they had no control over. People are people, and all people deserve the same amount of respect, compassion, and deserve to be treated fairly and equally.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I dont think much about them at all.

I just dont make a habit out of making big deals out of people and what they believe or how they live their lives. I have more important things to worry about in my own life than who someone loves,etc. They are big guys/gals they can live their lives how they feel is best and more power to them. Just like Joe Doe down the road can have 6 wives and I wouldnt care.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, I'm Bisexual, not Les. But I would be rather hypocritical to embrace my own sexuality, as I do, and then dislike others for doing the same.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think they're awesome! I just believe that we should love everyone, even if we don't agree with something about them.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 3:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2010