Do you cloth diaper?

Why or why not?

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 3:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope. Convenience in disposables and no mess. Well, hardly no mess lol. Plus I read cloth causes more rash.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Disposable. Mainly because I don't have time to rinse and wash the nappy after the change, I also don't have the stomach for it. LOL
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 4:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Started cloth 3 months ago and LOVE it!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i began with disposables, and my son was super allergic- so we switched to cloth, he never had a rash again. do some research on what they put in disposables, its pretty scary reading
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 6:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• cloth is time consuming. We tried it w/ our 1st child and did'nt last long. Ur constantly cleaning them. If u know someone that works at a hospital and buy diapers from there it is cheaper then store bought ones. We know a few pple and it will only cost us $18 sz 1 for 240 pampers diapers.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I use cloth and find it very easy, it does not take up too much time. A couple of extra loads of laundry, that's it. They seem softer, more comfy and they look cuter too! I don't like all of the chemicals in the disposable ones.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010