Abortion

A question that was deleted

LindAngeLevi

Asked by LindAngeLevi at 3:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm completely against it. I believe if some1 doesn't want a baby they shouldn't hav sex or protect themselves better w/ condoms & birth control @ the same time. No few minutes of pleasure should result in a life being taken away. Even if someone is dirt poor there is always adoption. People always say "once I have the baby I won't be able 2 give it away" well u made a baby & u can't give it 2 a loving family so u're going 2 kill it? They also say it would hurt 2 much 2 let their baby go w/ another family.But not thinking about the hurt the baby feels when they bash it's head w/ a little rod. If u r unsure u should go 2 YouTube & watch "in loving memory of baby Levi" or "baby Levi" it's not an abortion vid it's parents who had a baby born 2 early.The pain they went through is so unbearable. & for girls to abort babies that age or @ all is like saying who cares about the baby I'm 2 worried about myself & I'll kill 4 what I want
    LindAngeLevi

Comment by LindAngeLevi (original poster) at 3:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I hope the girl that posted the abortion question is reading this because I'm not sure if you are considering abortion or not. But I feel like I need to reach out to u and let you know no matter the obstacles in your life God will get you through them. Taking care of a baby isn't easy but it's the most beautiful part of Antibes life when they become a mother or father. It's something you will never ever regret and it's honestly having your heart live outside your body. Your child is the most amazing thing that can come I to your life. Parents boyfriends or anyone else can't make ur decision it's 100% u and keeping the baby will be the best choice you ever make! No joke! Even though things in ur life may change it's all worth it and children don't stop you from reaching your goals they just give you a better reason to reach ur goals. God bless you and your little seed ( If ur preganant lol) :)
    LindAngeLevi

Comment by LindAngeLevi (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• thank god we all have a CHOICE is what I think
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 3:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• against it but cant judge people
    mizzliz87

Answer by mizzliz87 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't think God is the one to thank for being able to kill a baby.
    LindAngeLevi

Comment by LindAngeLevi (original poster) at 4:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• God gives us free will.....he is not in control, we are that is why we are a screwed up society
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• we shouldent murder babies poin blank..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i agree OP, Iactually even think thatin a rape case, adoption should be the only choce, but that is just me!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• So, OP, what is your QUESTION?
    Anonymous

• It's not a question It was a reply to a girl that posted a question about what we think about abortion because she wasn't sure what to think about it. She said she used to be completely against it but now she is thinking about people in different situations. I had replied and when I pressed post it said the question was deleted so I wrote where she wold be able to find it. & I agree with the rape. It's not a baby's fault it would be extremely hard but that baby is now more important than what happened and should be given a chance at life.
    LindAngeLevi

Comment by LindAngeLevi (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010