Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know?

I have taken some really nice pictures of my kids and I am wanting to put them in a collage. But I don't want to spend a lot or have someone do them for me. Does anyone know where I can get this done? Anything from the internet? Any ideas

Answer Question

Asked by racingmomma at 11:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Snapfish has an online program that isn't too much

    Answer by brannen at 11:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • I use shutterfly. Just click on collages and it will walk you through the steps to create one. Its so much fun and shuttefly has great quality pics. Good luck.

    Answer by momofsaee at 11:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008


    Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

  • LOVE the sight!

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.