Please hep- something is not right- I went to the ER and they said something was in my ovary - but they couldn't figure out what! Here are the details...

I am 6 weeks pregnant. I began having pain in my left ovary two days ago- yesterday it got worse and cramping had begun. I went to the ER- they did an ultrasound (my hcg was 36650)
They saw a single intrauterine pregagncy which measured 5 weeks and 5 days and a heartbeat of 122. They also saw a subchorionic hemorage. Then in my right ovary they see a corpus Luteal cyst which measure 2.5 x 1.7 x 1.6 cm. However in my left ovary (where all the pain is) The report states: There is a slihty complex 1.5 x 1.5 cm region adjacent to the left of ovary. This is incompletely evaluated. Then they told me to follow up with an OB and get another ultrasound. The ER doc said it could be a cyst on that ovary as well or it could be a heterotopic pregnancy. Does ANYONE have any info/ or experience on any of this?

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 5:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• Sorry can't help. But say go see your OBGYN. Soon.

Answer by louise2 at 5:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• im thinking more likely a cyst.. those types of pregnancys are irregualr for ppl to get espically if your already pregnant
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2010