Bi-racial hair care products

My daughter is bi-racial and I'm having a hard time finding hair care products that truly work on her texture. The products are either too greasy, or they don't have enough oil in them to keep her hair moisturized and it can be frustrating. She has very silky and fine hair and it tangles easily and I just want a product that actually works for her hair type. For the moms on here who have bi-racial kids can you suggest some good products, please?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 5:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My daughter is bi-racial too. After I washed her hair, I combed her hair with Suave condition left in. Then I french braided her hair. The conditioner made her hair easy to comb. Plus, later I found that there were lice in her school. She never caught lice.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• There is a site you can go to called mixed chics, they have hair products for bi racial people and they work pretty good. My girls are biracial, have very thick tight curl, semi course hair, and these are the only products that work for me. BTW their hair is past their butt, so it is very hard to comb, and takes forever. but these products are the only thing that works for me.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 7:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• www.mixedchicks.net
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 7:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• try oil treatments regularly im white but when im preggo my hair is so dry and hard to brush..they work well
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, which bi-racial are you talking about? My kids are bi-racial white/Filippino, and I have no hair issues.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• My daughter is half black and half white.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2010