What is your most favorite posion for sex when you were pregnant? Was it comfortable? Please describe how to do it so i dont have to search for them all....

Paduani

Asked by Paduani at 5:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doggie or riding.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:05 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Was it comfortable?
    Paduani

Comment by Paduani (original poster) at 6:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i agree with salemwitchchild. the riding was uncomfortable a little. during the beginning but both of them were pretty comfortable. no pressure on the belly
    ear92

Answer by ear92 at 7:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ok! So riding is the best? And it dosent hurt or put preassure in your tummy?
    Paduani

Comment by Paduani (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I preferred on the side from the back ( I'm sure there's a name for it... exhausted doggy style:).. I don't know) Lying on my back felt like I couldn't breathe.
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Thanks crassysmom! I'll have to try... Is it possible that it can hurt te baby tho?
    Paduani

Comment by Paduani (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The baby is VERY well protected in there. Even if the biggest strongest man went as fast and as hard as humanly possible, the baby would be safe. Unless otherwise specified by your doc, the baby is fine. Some, like my son, even liked the rocking motion.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the heads CalebsMommy! I'll be sure to try out the rocking psition...
    Paduani

Comment by Paduani (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2010