What is your biggest fear?

Don't tell me you don't have any because everyone does!

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 6:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• to be poor

Answer by adelinasmommy at 6:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Losing another child, no question. My first daughter was born in a very poorly run hospital where they didn't test for Group B strep and I had never heard of it at that time. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, because I later tested negative for it, she contracted it apparently in the nursery. She passed away four days later. After you have lost a child, the fear of mice or spiders doesn't seem so serious anymore. Sorry if I bummed anyone out!

Answer by tiffdownard at 6:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Losing another child. I lost one at 10 years and one at 27. I live in fear constantly that this will happen again.

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• heights, spiders and snakes

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• For any one of my kids to be forced into something against their will , being homeless, suffering a long painful death, heights, being in small rooms, being stranded somewhere isolated

Answer by wheresthewayout at 8:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• to be lonely... to be run off the road by a semi... to leave my son motherless... that the air quality will be so poor one day that we wont be able to breathe

Answer by shay1130 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Flying in a plane, because i don't think i can handle not being in control , like i am when i drive

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Not being here to enjoy a grandchild, missing out in the experience.

Answer by older at 9:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• This is'nt very pleasant to think about but my worst fear is have my kids pass away before me. I have read about it in the paper or watched the news and i feel so bad for the parents have that happen to them. it makes me sad.

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Loosing my mom was not a very good mother and she lost her kids...I'm afraid that someone will deem me as a bad mother and take my children away.

Answer by 2kidsandtired at 1:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2010