I want to try again and succeed

I had 3 miscarriages all within the 3 month period. Even though I conceive quite easilyI really want little ones of my own. I had several tests done very costly to see what the problem is/was. No problems were found so will try again and fingers crossed. I am looking for support and advice xx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• get genetic testing it could b just that the fetus dosent cope well or has a defect it isnt easy for the little ones to grow sorry for your losses i kno how hard it is just keep tryin youll get it
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Have your hormone levels checked when you are pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Maybe wait a bit before trying again. I believe they recommend waiting a month or two before you try after a miscarriage. There is something wrong though if you are unable to carry.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:20 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• sorry for your losses, but maybe you need to have bedrest during your pregnancy or at least during the first 6 months of your pregnancy. the same thing happened with my cousin and she needed bedrest during the first 6 months of her pregnancy until the baby was fully developed because her uterus was too weak to hold the early stages of pregnancy. hope this helps! **Good Luck**&**Take Care**:)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• sry for the loss i also had a miscarriage if u smoke i reccomend cutting bak if u drink i reccomend to stop it helped me and i concieved and im typing one handed bc im holding my newborn right now good luck its so amazing all women shud experience pregnancy, child birth and motherhood !!! cept for the low life women
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 2:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• First off: Sorry for your lost! I miscarried the first before my son ( 4 weeks ) and then 3 other times before that... My friend she miscarried 8 times before getting pregnant with her son and the doctors told her she was just fine... Take it easy when you get pregnant again. Get into the doctor right away so they can do ultrasounds to see what happens with the baby... Prenatals REALLY help! I didn't get to the doctor in time for the others to get prenatals before miscarrying and I got prenatals the day I found out and I didn't miscarry. Good luck and I wish you all the best.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:22 AM on Oct. 23, 2010