Suggestions? Anyone been in this situation? adult content

I can't stand my DH right now. We're both workng and his are 12 hour shifts two weeks a month. I only work 30 hours a week. He said when I started working again he'd help out, but I haven't really pushed him to since he's working so much. But when he's on his regular 40 hour week, he's doing nothing then too. Not cookng or cleaning and just gaming. He had a morning off and I told him that I was going to leave my DD home to spend some dad time... He stayed up til 3 am then woke up and showered at 6 am and convinced me to leave her. He fed her then fell asleep on the couch and now she has a diaper rash from bring left in poop! He blamed me for not taking her to daycare!
Usually I can just deal with this, but lately he's doing nothing nice for me, constantly botching about how I'm not keeping up with laundry among other things... I just don't know what to do. He even comes home botching about work! I have no sympathy or caring.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would take the cord from the video game so he couldn't play but that's just me. I figure if he can stay up all hours of the night he can get his happy ass up to help the next day. I would have also called home every half an hour to make sure he is awake. I don't have much tolerance when it comes to this stuff though.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• explane that hes playing to much my so plays games everyday but our kids {mine isnt his but dont tell him that lol} will come first in his life
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The Baby didn't ask to be born. Either one of you need to have a child if you both can't take responsibilaty for the Baby. What if one of you were not around any more. Some one needs to take care of the Baby. Day care isn't the answer Dad !That is Child is negelt to leave a Baby in a diaper so long as to have a diaper rash. Grow up People! Are you too tired to take care of your Baby? Do you not have any feelings of pain for the Baby? The next time your in pain don't ask for help. Maybe you should suffer for days too! Why did you both have the Baby for if your both are so lazy you can't change a diaper.
    Glo402

Answer by Glo402 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow Glo402. That's a bit harsh, don't you think? I bet you are bloody perfect aren't you?! Get off your high horse, you selfrighteous female.
    Look honey, I understand your situation. I also have a pretty selfish DH and because he works 2 hours more than I do in a day, he thinks he doesn't have to do anything else. I know it's tough for you. I can't give you a solution. Lord knows if I had one I wouldn't be this sleep deprived. I can however empathise and tell you to txt me if you need a chat. Good luck mama
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Where you home? If not I don't see how its your fault. He sounds like a lazy piece of garbage sorry.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• sounds like maybe he could use some parenting class......these are situations where i wish they required you to take marriage class/parenting class before they will give you a marriage liscence......some times i think thing would be simpler if people knew before hand what they are taking on .........
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• good luck
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2010