what can i do for the morning sickness?

I am currently a month into my second trimester and the nausia hasnt completely subsided, I cant seem to find anything that will work. anyone have any sugestions?

twiztedcandy

Asked by twiztedcandy at 7:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ginger is really good on the stomach, ginger ale, ginger root, stuff like that.

also, if you're taking your prenatals in the morning, you might want to switch to nighttime because the iron in them can make you nauseated but for some reason your stomach can tolerate it better in the evening.

if it gets really bad to the point where you can't eat and throw up everything, tell your doctor and they can prescribe medicine that will help ease the nausea.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• A couple of soda crackers first thing in the morning usually helped me.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I found ginger capsules and a herbal formula called the morning sickness formula to be very helpful.Iron pills made me sick so I swapped to Spirulina capsules instead and my iron levels were perfect this time. 1st pregnancy I didn't know about spirulina so I was lacking iron the whole way through.
    kiwimum

Answer by kiwimum at 7:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If none of natural stuff works you can ask the doc for zofran....there disolvable pills that are totally pregannacy safe and they start working really quick.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ginger helped me too. I ate outside because that way I couldn't smell the food. All these just lighten the symptoms though. I had to just stick it out. Yech. It was horrible
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• There are Pills you can get from the Doctor for Morning sickness.
    Glo402

Answer by Glo402 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2010