What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

ALL of my kids want iPod touch's. They are all trying to save up for them. I have a 14 year old, 13 year old and a 3 year old. Hubby and I have decided that they will each get an iPod Touch for christmas along with a $25.00 iTunes giftcard (except the 3 year old.)

We've gotta get the 3 year old one because he's always playing his little flash card games on my iPhone and I need it for my small business that I own. I figure this is the easiest way to get my phone back. lol

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• New rawhide chewie bone, scratching post, special can/pouch of food ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• y sons getting a toy motorcycle :) one u can drive
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• a swift kick in the tuckus haha JK JK
    mm well today is his birthday, so I had birthday on the brain, but He is only 4 so he doesnt have expensive tastes yet. Give him a matchbox car and he's good haha. He will prob get some action figures. He is really into them right now, batman, ironman, superheros, and he also like toy story
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We are getting our daughter a DS and clothes I have gotten her a horse lamp and a horse clock, Just Dance for the Wii and a unicorn pillow pet so far that's it need to work on the stocking stuffer ideas, Santa is going to be bringing the DS games
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My Son just turned 4 & we Just did the whole B-day thing so for Christmas, I have NO idea! I usually go on Amazon.com when they start their "lightening Specials". I got Fantastic prices on toys last year from them. I got the Matchbox Pirate Ship which my Mom saw in Kmart for $50 & I got it on Amazon for $13! You get Free Super Saver Shipping if you spend $25.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010