He said that he was tired of being my f*** boy!? adult content

I dont understand DH at all. The night before last he's pissed about something minor. Way over reacting. And I say that I miss being intimate with him. (Sex) and he says "I'm tried of being your fu*k boy." I was hurt. Then last night he keeps asking for sex. I really didn't want to. All I wanted to say was "I thought you weren't my f boy." I don't understand the man anymore. At all. My counselor says he is going through withdraws from his addiction to porn that he recently gave up. (He gave it up because he was very addicted doing it several times a day and he wanted to give it up) needless to say, wth is his issue??? Why the hell does he says that one day and then the next tryng to get some? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd shut my eyes and take one for the team. I'd rather have sex with him than he relapsing.
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i personally would have said " i thought you wasn't my f*ck boy" but then again that's something my husband would have done to me

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 8:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• thats a pretty F%%ked up situation. is he in counselling himself?? this is messy.. Is the porn addiction that bad?? could he still look at porn? or is it really bad??

as for the sex why dont you give him some sex. just one day when he comes home from work give him a nice dance dress in some nice clothes or cook him dinner naked (if you can) .

he may a nymphomaniac? and because he is not having sex as much as he likes he watches the porn?

I am sorry you are going through this. this is pretty hard situation. But i think you guys need to really chat about the issue. Dont get angry and dont blame him, even though what he has said is hurtful, he is obviously going through a tough time and taking it out on you.

i think you both need relationship counselling but then again its up to you.

goodluck honey.. all the best
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well you said he was in a bad mood so he said that and the next day he wasn't SO WHAT! NOthing is wrong with him he just had a bad day and din't want to have sex and the next day he did!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• He's not a nypho. He is admittedly addicted to porn, which is different. He's quitting on his own. It long to explain but he has an issue with it. An obsession. No, he can't look at it because if he does he may start doing it for hours a day again. So it is all confusing. I love sex. I'd have sex with him any day. But he made me feel bad about wanting it. He could have just said no.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ya know...For women usually, sex is emotional. He hurt you with his words and its hard to just jump in the sack the next day. I'm sure you also have some built up resentment with his porn history as well. In my opinion, I don't care if he's in a bad mood its not excuse to talk to you that way. Yes, we all say things we don't mean sometimes, but sometimes there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. He can't expect you to want him after he hurts your feelings.
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am sure it really had nothing to personally to do with you. He may be dealing with something and lashed out at you instead. My husband sometimes has a bad day and takes it out on me just like I have done the same. I am sorry he hurt you. Maybe tell him it hurt you. Ask him what triggered him to say that. Its ok to be upset and confused about it. Talking to him may help you.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010