has anyones?

has anyones ex or stbx ever call you whacko. mine did last night. i am far from whacko. i am hurt. he says oh, poor you. you think this is all about you. what about my family and me. he is the one who left for another woman. said i pushed him to do that. then he made me mad and made me cry. so i started yelling at him. he said i was whacko.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Guys always say that their exes are crazy! That's how they justify things.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Sounds like he knows how to screw with your head and you should be glad he is your ex and your not with him!! Yes I have had my ex tell me I was crazy.... also men sometimes think we are crazy when we get emotional because they dont understand y we are the way we are with our feelings so the they just call us crazy!! Dont worry about it, you know your not "wacko" and he was just being a jerk!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• YOU SOUND LIKE A WHACKO! GET OVER IT WHO CARES. IF IT'S NOT TRUE THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING? YOU SOUND LIKE A 5 YO. IF HE IS LEAVING THEN LET HIM, AND FIND SOMEONE NEW TO DEAL WITH YOUR SENSITIVE ASS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• That was cute anon.... Dont let him get to you. He is obviously an asshole and you dont need to feed into his shit. Now the other woman can deal with him. Why were you two talking anyway? Do you have kids together? Just let it go and smile. If you kill him with kindness and overly smile then he'll def think you're wacko and it will be amusing on your end! lol My bf said the same thing when I kicked him out and I just smiled and laughed. He got even more pissed of and left me alone
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• my husband of all people called me psycho the other day because he knew i was right and he wouldn't get out of my face, and i bluntly told him "if you like your teeth, and i were you i would take a few steps back"...and then i got called psycho...we don't fight hardly ever and when we do it's nothing that we can't get over in 5 mins or less...baby's daddy calls me psycho because he put me against the wall by the hair of my head and then i beat the shit out of him..so i'm pretty much used to it and it doesn't bother me...sometimes we just have to suck it up and move on!
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If things are really over...you need to focus on getting better. You need to start a healing process. Surround yourself with good friends and family.. That's just an excuse that "said i pushed him to do that. then he made me mad and made me cry"...I'm sure he could have said no to the other women and worked to help your relationship..Don't listen to him. Be strong and courageous...ignore his evil talk and negative comments.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• What ever the case....it sounds like he does not know you at all...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• oh yea.. been there done that... he was cheating on me i called him on it and then had the nerve to grab me when i freaked out and slap me in front of the mirror and say see what you have become... ahhhh so its a control thing for them... ignore it ! not worth the effort...
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 12:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Like my ex-, he knows how to push your buttons and will do it when he can...it makes him feel in control...Mine told me I was a 'sadistic b*tch' and he couldn't believe what a 'nutjob' I had become...just roll with it. My new response to that kind of behavior is 'thank you for your opinion.' or 'i appreciate you sharing' and if I have to cry I wait until he's out of sight.
    lildevil_mama

Answer by lildevil_mama at 12:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Your ex is an asshole, I wouldn't even give him the time of day. Next time he puts you down put his ass down with a frying pan (cast iron works the best).
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008