if u can can u explain how ur nipples hurt wen prego i know crazy ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my nipples hurt all the time during pregnancy its horrible i hope it goes away when i have the baby and stop breastfeeding. they say its all the hormonal changes and breast changes and ur body preparing to breastfeed
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Your asking how my nipples hurt when I was pregnant? I am not usually too hard on people about punctuation, but I wanted to be clear that I knew what you were asking. They hurt to touch even a little bit. If I brushed up against something, it hurt. It almost hurt to look at them. This was with my 2nd pregnancy. It didn't do that with my 1st, 3rd or 4th. It was WAY more than just pms. It was obvious that I was pregnant.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My nipples didn't hurt when I was pregnant. They hurt worse when I'm expecting my period then they ever did during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2008