my 9 years son, today peeing at the bed. he complains that it happen even yesterday at his school, when he feel to get out bad air, and then it comes with pee. what is the problem with him

subira405

Asked by subira405 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Probably when he tries to get out the bad air, it makes the pee muscles work. But this is not something that usually happens. Take your son to the doctor to get the problem checked.

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• There could be any number of reasons for enuresis, physical or emotional. Talk to him and fnd out if anything is stressing him, check how he sleeps at night, might want to limit drinks after, say 6 or 6:30 pm. Talk to the pediatrician. Whatever you do, please do not try to make him feel bad. Trust me, he probably already does.

69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 8:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would take him to a doctor, just to have the situation checked out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• thanks very much for shearing with me coz i am totally confused about the situation happened to him. i will take him to the hospital and may be i will know the problem with him.thanks. subira405
    subira405

Comment by subira405 (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Take him to his doctor.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my son had the same problem when he was 9, took him to the doc, exrayed him, he had impacted bowels, filled up to the top of his intestines. He was gassy but when he peed the bed & his pants we knew something was not right. got him cleaned out & added more fiber & water to his diet.
    d-4

Answer by d-4 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Tell him that every time he tries to get out the bad air (I'm assuming gas?) to just get up and use the bathroom, just in case. If it keeps on happening, take him to the pediatrician.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010