How big was/is your "personal space" during pregnancy?

I'm normaly a very social, laid back person but when I was pregnant... I was a monster. I didn't like anybody touching my belly ('cept DH) or standing too close to me. Normally if someone does somethin I don't like, I just keep quiet and ignore them. During pregnancy I would vocalise my annoyances in the worst kind of way. And now I'm a fierce mother. Totally out of character for me. I sometimes look back at someting I said and think " who is that aggro woman?" Lol. Anyone else experience this? Are these the elusive Maternal instincts?

CassyzMom

Asked by CassyzMom at 8:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had 3 happy pregnancies... I never worried about anyone getting to close, and never had anyone try to touch my belly...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Lol, you seem like you still are a monster. But no, I dont think being a c*nt is an elusive maternal instinct. Though, it did kind of annoy me when people wanted to touch my belly, I never got bent out of shape about it like you appearantly have. GL to you girl, you sound like you need it.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:06 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    As you can see baby girl, there aint nothing wrong with the way I look, LOL.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Okay, so Im a "saddo", slut, crack-head and I have no self respect, ay? Wow, you know me so well! That is definitely me to a T ! LOL.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, good for you. Not helpful though. You obviously just answered that one for the credits
    CassyzMom

Comment by CassyzMom (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• "How big was/is your "personal space" during pregnancy?"

I too didn't worry about it at all...and no one touched my belly either.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• And you got your credits aswell. Well done
    CassyzMom

Comment by CassyzMom (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow, you asked a question..I answered, and you get all uptight and pissy. Wrong place to ask a question if you can't handle opinions other than your own. And no, I don't answer for credits, I can go to "crazy for credits". You asked how big was my personal space and I answered. No need to get all crass.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Read the full question, Einstein. You go get your crazy credits, girl.
    CassyzMom

Comment by CassyzMom (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010