Why do women who ask questions and dont like the response of others crack the Sh#@s?

Just curious. When I ask a question I don't crack it if I dont like what I hear or I don't want to hear what the other said because I simply don't agree. I am thankful people have taken the time to answer my question.
So why ask a question if your not open minded enough to take everyones opinions in, even if you don't like them. ?

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people are just idiots. I really cant think of any other excuse. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:08 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• That's what I want to know!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Probably because most of the time, from what I've seen anyway, it's not so much that the opinion is different but that it's severly rude and the poster says they are "just being honest" so they think they are excused. The exact same people do it every day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think they get mad because they wanted someone to agree with them and when others didn't they have to take shots back.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• When I ask a question I always give a thumbs up to all that took the time and effort to answer. I agree with you about that issue, I always wonder why in the hell did they ask if they don't want to hear anything that differs from their view. Some will even give a thumbs down and I can see that if the person was rude, but that wasn't the case........Crazy.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• they are usually looking for someone to agree with them..which of course you will always have people who will agree. I always try to look at things from the other end though..even if i may agree somewhat with the OP..i try to look at it from the other side and give that point..not that i'm being harsh, rude, or anything..but if they ask sometimes it takes an outsider looking in, right?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yeah I mostly write back in reponse to rude remarks, OR when you have the perfect mothers that should have never answerd anyways. I hate reading my kid never ,,,,,
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No clue. One lady earlier jumped down the throat of 3 of us that answered her question. And NONE of us were rude. She got all pissy for no reason.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think they are looking for someone to agree with them. If you don't want an honest answer, don't ask the question! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think you ask a question in order to get a HELPFUL
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010