I love infomercials...they always help me sleep? What will be

the big ticket item on tonights QVC er maybe ABC, nope NBC, or is it the DNC? With all the fraud on Senator Obama's side, do you wonder if there will be a 2 for the price of 1 deal for voters?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you talking about Barry the bomber's infomercial? Why did the fool not use the 30 minutes to answer questions? Too hard these days for him to answer truthfully I suppose. Joe and his wife aren't allowed to talk anymore Senator Government said so! No-it's 30 minutes of The socialist talking, what he does best, talking for a long time about how McCain is just like Bush. Boy, there is something new and different in his campaign. I hope the media rakes his saggin butt over the coals for the next 3 days. He should be taking questions about Ayers, Farrakan, Wright, ACORN, illegal donations, and the new terroritst anti-jew he dolled 80 grand to at a fundraiser with AYERS. God help this country.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Amen
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• There has been no other politician to do an infomercial, Obama wants to talk and for everyone else to listen and do what he says. I think he is a control freak if it aint Obamaway it's the highway, media included.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• hehehe, I'm glad I don't watch too much tv :P I'm also a crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks he may try to send me subliminal messages via tv. I'm sceered.
    xox
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 11:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• amen
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• When somebody is a control freak then it's Palin not Obama.
    Obama can spend the money for getting his message out.
    Anonymous

• yes he has all that money that he certainly isn't spreading around.
    Anonymous

• oh another hateful republican post.. so what else is new on CM. so bitter it's funny.
    Anonymous

• "There has been no other politician to do an infomercial.."
    your hate doesn't let you see past your bigotry. but here is some info to educate you.

A better parallel to Obama’s strategy could be independent candidate H. Ross Perot, who aired 15 infomercials in the 1992 presidential campaign.

Perot’s programs drew an average audience of 11.6 million viewers, or 4.6 percent of viewers nationwide, according to Nielsen. His one simulcast on ABC and CBS on Nov. 2, 1992, attracted 26 million viewers, Nielsen found."
    Anonymous

• and looky where it got Perot...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008