What is cheathing about? If the intercourse didn't happen isn't cheathing?

Hi , here I am again! The wife who have a 47y SO, who went out with a 20y girlfriend. He told me that she doesn't want to see him again, they just going to chat online. He doesn't see that what he did was cheathing. He told me that they just went out, to dinners,lunch's,movies,fishing,kissed,rubbed her feet,hold her hand(something that he adored), but she didn't allowed him to have sex, because she wants my permission. So now he acts like everything is back to the routine, and he doesn't regret for what he did, just regret for telling me what happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Yeah, that's totally cheating...

Emotional OR physical affection towards another person is considered cheating. There are varying levels and degrees of emotional and physical affection...but what your husband did definitely sounds like cheating.

I'm sorry to say it, but your husband sounds like an evil asshole. He's blatantly ignoring the rules of marriage. You should talk to him and see where he stands, and if he refuses to apologize for what he's done...you need to find someone who will appreciate you and forsake all others for you.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• She wants YOUR permission to have sex with YOUR SO? What kind of nut is she? Are you in a monogamous relationship with this person? If so, then he shouldn't be going out or chatting online with anyone but you. Cheating comes out of the heart and has nothing to do with sex. If your affections and attention is inordinately turned towards another person...thats cheating.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• That's cheating and I would throw his lying ass to the curb. You deserve better. He was basically dating this woman. She wanted your permission to have sex with your SO? That is screwed up. Why aren't you pissed off? You should be pissed at him. He's an idiot and you have to realize that what he did to you was very wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Just b/c they said they didnt doesnt mean they didnt. Or are still doing it. Do yourself and your kids a favor and start new. Neither you or your kids deserve this. Its crazy!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• OH and- I'd leave! EMOTIONAL cheating! Sometimes its worse.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 12:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Sorry for my misspelling. Well right now I can't get a divorce because he is working in Mexico and we are here with him, till this job finish like the middle of December. So I need to go back home to contract a lawyer and start over with my life. We just bought a nice house, in the US, what is unfurnished. So I want get the house complete furnished and get me a job. So I can kick him out. I am been calm, or trying to. So I can get everything I want before show him that I deserve more then him. I am not that DAMN. I just believe if I have a plan and follow it, will be better for me and our kids. Because show him that I am piste and leave him now, wouldn't do any good for me and the girls. Also I want to be in home and put the girls into therapy.  If they are seeing each other I don't know, but he is coming home early and inviting me to have lunch with him every day.  

Anonymous

• He is acting that way because you are letting him////
    why is he still apart of your life....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It's still cheating, whether they had sex or not is irrelevent. You need to kick his ass to the curb.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• He is cheating and clearly not feeling a bit remorseful. You need to put your foot down and not allow this. You don't have to have physical sex in order to cheat.
    Momto5kiddos

Answer by Momto5kiddos at 12:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You will wait a life time to get THE PLAN right. My mother was always trying to find the right time to leave my father. She died waiting...for him to change....to find the easy way to leave.
    Anonymous