When you go out drinking and your friend is being silly and cant look after herself do you look after her or just let her be?

I naturally am protective and I always watch out for my friends even if i am extremely drunk. but then it sobers me up quickly.. It annoys me that i was having a good time but at the same time I would rather her safe then in trouble because she cant hold her own.. what would you do?

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in

• When we go out with friends, we all keep track of each other. I could never just look the other way if a friend was doing something unsafe, but if it were something she did frequently I may not go out with her anymore.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Look after her. That's what friends do.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I've had this happen before. I have a friend that ALWAYS loses control and she likes to be the center of attention no matter where she is. She hits on guys, grinds on them, starts losing clothes, gives out her cell phone, etc. It used to take 2 of us to look after her, but then we never had any fun. I called her brother to come get her once because I was sick of dealing with her. She was trying to go home with a random stranger. I would feel bad if anything happened to her, but in the end it is her decision to get that drunk. I have a sneaky suspicion that she really isn't as drunk as she acts anyway. So I either don't go out with her or let her do what she wants.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am just like you I look after my friends no matter how drunk I get. The moment something serious comes up I am sober all over again.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would look after her
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would look after her and only intervene if she was about to do something I know she would regret
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Look after her I would never leave her in that predicument
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Look after her, unless it happens every time. Then I talk to her about it, and tell her I can't be responsible for her all the time, because it's not fair that I can't have a good time babysitting her all the time.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Look after her.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i look after her
    terriAKAmomma

Answer by terriAKAmomma at 7:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010