Not sure where to put this...Swollen Vagina from sex? adult content

I have never had this happen..but my clit was so swollen that I could see it out of my vagina lips.It looked like a tongue sticking out...It was the weirdest feeling ever.WHAT happened?WHY did it Happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• over stimulation honey!! that is if youv had sex or masterbated. if its not from that then there is something different.. if its not from sex i would think its from being rubbed against something, maybe your underwear or from you sitting in a certain position..but not sure what else unless its from being stimulated some how.. I dont know how an infection would only affect your clit.. ? but maybe i am wrong
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Is it just your clit, or the inner lips and vaginal opening as well?

Sometimes, following sex, you can get swelling from the flow of vaginal fluid being blocked - Bartholin cyst. If this is what's going on, it usually can be relieved by soaking in a warm bath. If left untreated, though, it could become infected.

Usually it (Bartholin) is not just the clit though.

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes it can happen
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010