Which one should I get?

For Christmas I'm thinking about either getting my parents a movie and dinner gift card or having my 2 1/2 paint a canvas for them. Or getting my mom a vase of flowers me and my son pick out together and my dad something else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Holidays

• I think the movie and dinner is a great idea!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Flowers are nice, but don't last long. Dinner and a movie would be nice but might be something they could to anyway. As a grandmother, I would be delighted with a painting by one of my grandchildren! If it were me, I would rate the painting first, dinner and a movie second and flowers last.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• O would go with the dinner & movie
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think the painting is an awesome idea! I think you just gave me an idea for my Inlaws. They will be here to visit on the 30th and I think that would be a great gift from our boys for them to take home...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Dinner and a movie, but save the painting one for another occasion, It was a really good idea.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Movie and dinner from you and canvas from your son!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The movie and dinner idea are good, but I bet you money they'd much rather have something your toddler did for them. Out of all the gifts you listed, I think the canvas painting would bring tears to their eyes. They'll treasure it more than any other gift you could give them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think Movie and a dinner gift card from you, with a painting from your son.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• How about a family portrait of your family
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am making a free calendar for my mom and dad, it's just going to cost the shipping. You can use your own photos and have them printed, I am not sure how long the promotion is going on for.

http://www.vistaprint.com/personalized-calendars.aspx?GP=10%2f22%2f2010+6%3a38%3a57+PM&GPS=1342954528&rd=2

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010