Sugarland ?

Am I the only one that wants to rip my ears off? Her voice is painful. Yes she can carry a tune, and when it's toned down and no southern accent in it, it's nice. Good Lord, they're on the Today show and I'm flipping the channel until it's over.. lol Do ya'll like them? Just wondered...

MrsLeftlane

Asked by MrsLeftlane at 9:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Sugarland, but I will admit that sometimes her voice can get annoying. Especially if she's live.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I like Sugarland, but some of their new songs are just awful. I agree - she has a great voice but on some songs it's just hard on the ears.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i do like some of their songs. i loathe the song "stay" though. all she does is whine the whole time and the music video is even more ridiculous. but some of her songs are tolerable.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I love them actually. And the southern accent coming through is one of my favorite things about her. Then again, I'm a good ol' southern girl myself :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I love Sugarland Jennifer Needles has an awesome voice.. i have seen them 2 times in concert and they put on such a good show and sound awesome live!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• To me it would be like someone from England singing with their accent,lol.... I don't mind the southern accent at all, but in singing it just sounds weird to me,lol....
    MrsLeftlane

Comment by MrsLeftlane (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2010