i went to my doc. apt yesterday and i had told him i had tight chest pains and he told me if it happens again call him so he can run some EX-rays on me..

and today i feel the same but i 4got to tell him i haven't been taking my prenatel pills for 3days because i ran out..but could this be the reson why i am feeling like this?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think vitamins would do that to you. Do you have anxiety? Are you worried or stressed out a lot? It could be from that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yeah, that isn't from vitamins.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• no, thats not from prenatal vitamins, and youre lucky your doctor said he do something, my breathing is so bad that i cant even inhale and he still wont do anything, he said its 'normal' THIS is not normal..... ughh call your doctor though good luck!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i have called the doc. office and they said they will call back..its been 1 hour.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I recently have been having chest pains, I am not pregnant but I do have asthma, when my inhaler wouldn't work I went to the ER because i could barely breathe because of the tightness. They did an EKG which was normal but turns out I had chest wall and lung wall inflammation, which is very painful, and wasgiven anti inflammatory shots, I saw my reg. doc, she confirmed the inflammation also. If it is bad, go to the ER, never take chances with chest pain
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 6:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2008