Kody Brown on Sister Wives.... adult content

How does he have the energy to have sex every single night? What if he doesn't feel like it one day? Then what? One of the wives misses out and he's not being fair or what? I'm just curious.

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 10:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't think they have sex every night. He just sleeps in a different bed every night to be fair.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm not so worried about his sex life as I am about his hair style. It's absolutely God-awful and needs to be cut. Poor wives...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• rolling on floorOrionsgirl  I thought the same thing! I cant wrap my mind around what  this polygamy thing is just weird...If it works for them cool I will never understand....weird.....

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was wondering that too! heh
    (maybe polygamists are part of the reason that the sale of...adult toys is big in Utah!) *one of the studys put out while we lived there said that it's big business there

As for his hair- I think it's fine...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• What the hell does he do for a living to afford all those kids and wives. Plus that HUGE house.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ericha they all work.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sex once a day is not that much to drain someone's energy.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Never thought about it like that but your right, if that were me and he didn't feel like it I'd probably feel like I got ripped off
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Don't know about this "family" in particular, but recently read an article about another group. The man can only have one residence, so at the other households, they got foodstamps and other government aid.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010