What would you do if your in a relationship and you want to be with some else?

the person in the relationship is younger but the other gentlemen is right the ally in age and maturity and i am drawn 2 him very much...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm going to give you directions really slowly so you understand: It is called breaking up. You tell one you won't see him and then start up with ther other.
    Anonymous

• You didn't mention if the older of the two men wanted a relationship with you. I'd make sure I was not giving up a good long term relationship for a short term fling. It's possible you could see the older guy for a casual outing and see if you both have a mutual interest in forming a relationship. You can also do the dating both men thing. It's not like you are marrying them. With that said, make sure the older man isn't married. Sometimes men flirt when they are not really available to do so.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Yes, you definitely don't want to give up on a forest for just a tree. Find out before you make the break.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i feel the same way only me i been with my bf for three yrs and after we had our son things changed and so did the love he used to give me . and sometimes i regret and sometimes i dnt but i cheated on him and ended up leaving my bf. and some things happened and i was forced to come back to my bf. and in all honestly i want the other guy back so bad we talk everyonce in awhile and he told me he still he loved me. and i guess the reason why things changed between me and bf is the fact that he is 27 and i just turned 22 while the other guy is 19 and understands how i feel and what i want from a relationship that im not getting from my bf
    Anonymous