could i be pregnant

so i got two positive pregnancy tests on thursday, went to planned parenthood on friday and got a neg. then not more than 45 minutes later got another positive home based test (a different brand than before) then took two more on sunday that turned out neg. i got blood drawn yesterday and it came back 0 hcg hormone detected. any ideas why i got the positive tests? i thought maybe i miscarried but there have been very little in the way of cramping and absolutely no bleeding since the 13th, a week and a half BEFORE my positive test. i really dont think that it was a miscarraige because i tested neg between my period and my positive tests. is there a way the lab could have screwed up? could i still be pregnant? i am going to be talking with the nurses at some point today but want to get this thing figured out so i can concentrate on work. thanks for any helpful input you ladies may have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would go back to the doctor and get another test if the blood work comes back neg. your not Pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I would also do the bloodwork again.... but usually false POSITIVES don't happen. I don't of some people that have been pregnant and it won't even show up in a blood test. Get an u/s done. It is possible, I know of at least one friend for sure that that happened to. they did an u/s and sure enough she was 10 wks preg
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• it sounds like an early miscarriage.
    Momto5kiddos

Answer by Momto5kiddos at 12:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008