problems in marriage

lately I've been think about leaving my husband, however I am scared to go for I dont know if he would hurt himself. we have three children youngest are twins 4 months old. I would also be screwed finalicaly since I dont have a job and our bills for me staying in our house is 1100 a month. He also told me yesterday that if I ever cheated on him and I quote I would "be a dead bitch", now that got me scared of him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, that was a pretty harsh statement to say to someone who isn't even suspected of cheating. Let alone actually cheating. Even then that's a little extreme. Get in contact with family and friends and see if you can bunk with them until you can get back on your feet. You can only decide what is right for you and your children.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• your relationship sounds scarey. i would definately have a back up plan. all i can say is if you do leave get a protective order and a gun.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 10:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You need to contact a lawyer. Immediately. At the very least get a consultation. He may even have to pay your lawyer fees, but you need help to get out of your situation. You shouldn't worry if he does hurt himself. That wouldn't be on you. If he chooses to hurt himself, he's an adult that's on him. People get divorced all the time and don't hurt themselves. That is a manipulative ploy.

Call a lawyer, and you may need a restraining order.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Another situation that fits that a cheater usually accuse his SO of cheating, so he probably is, on top of everything else. It sounds scary to me too - I agree you need to get out of there and quickly !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• get out now!!!
    koensmom22

Answer by koensmom22 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2010