Is it considered slutty for a mother to wear a shirt with her belly hanging out?

Do you consider a woman wearing form fitting clothing, or even a shirt with the bottom of her stomach showing a slut? Does it make a difference if the girl is thin or thick? Or do you think to each their own and not really care what other people wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends where the midriff baring shirt is being worn and how it it looks on the wearer.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The word I'd use is "inappropriate".
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't automatically go "OH MY GOD WHAT A SLUT!" but I go "I could've lived my entire life without seeing that." Especially if the lady is on the heavier side. I am not the smallest person in the world and I take into the consideration of other's feelings and I know no one except my husband wants to see my belly hanging out of a shirt. Haha.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No I wouldn't think someone was a slut for what they are waring,,,,,I may think she doesn't care how she looks, but not a slut, that's a bit much.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Form fitting while pregnant is very cute on most people. But the belly hanging out? Naaw..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Being a "Slut" has nothing to do with the clothing someone wears, but more their sexual behaviors. Their clothing can be considered "Slutty", but having their midriff showing doesn't neccisarily qualify them for that. I think it depends on the entirity of the outfit more then just their belly showing. I don't agree with midriff tops that stop at the top of the stomach, because I don't think you should wear a top like that at any place but the beach. I don't agree with too short of shorts or too short of skirt/dresses either.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• While I don't consider that Slutty I do consider it just plain gross and in poor taste it doesn't matter if she is thin or heavier. Most people do not want to see someone else with their stomach hanging out. I know my husband finds it very distasteful also.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 22, 2010