Nap time!

What do you do while your baby is taking a nap and all the housework is done? I can't just sit and watch tv, but I'm always hesitant to start a project just in case the baby wakes up in the middle.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 11:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have taken to cooking dinner while he is napping, and that way I don't have to worry about it. I also get myself something to eat and take a shower. That way, I don't feel like so much of a tired mommy. In the rare instance that he is still sleeping after I get done with the above, I catch up on some reading.
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I always have something I need to do. Like housework-it's never done, take a shower, fix something to eat, put laundry away. It's always something. I don't get as much done as I would like while baby is up, she is 10m and into everything, You can't leave her for a second.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My housework never ever seems to get done, even if I spend every possible moment I can doing it!
    sarah221

Answer by sarah221 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I scrapbook.
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 11:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i will take a bath, scrapbook, clean some more, read, anything to take my mind of being bored....
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 12:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I eat, shower, do dishes, put away laundry. Or I do what I'm doing now - LOL.
    nightwillow

Answer by nightwillow at 12:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008